* Pop-Up Store's will be strategically placed throughout the festival grounds to maximize sales activity.
Booth Cost Inclusion - Exhibit fee includes booth space, booth canopy, table(s) and or chair(s) as included in exhibit booth package, festival program guide listing, website listing, and booth id sign. If requested and paid for, Exhibitor may receive upgraded booth and promotional opportunities. Any electrical requirements above 110 outlet may incur additional fees. All other costs (electrical above 110 volt, rigging, labor, shipping, booth furniture, etc.) are the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
Booth Surroundings - No items may be thrown at any time from exhibitor booth(s). No items whatsoever are to be placed in the aisles (tables, chairs, product, etc.). Branded Collateral I Literature on display shall be limited to reasonable quantities. Reserve supplies shall be kept in closed containers and stored in a neat and compact manner.
Filming - Videotaping equipment is strictly prohibited in all exhibit areas and all other portions of the festival floor without the express written permission from Festival Promoter. Authorized press personnel and photographers must register with the Festival Promoter and will receive a media badge.
Demos - No demonstrations or solicitations will be permitted outside of the exhibitor's assigned space.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Responsibilities - All EACs must deliver to Festival prior to move-in, an original valid Certificate of Insurance (see below Insurance section). The EAC must have all licenses, permits and bonding required by federal, state, county and the Festival Promoter, and, promptly upon request, shall provide Festival Promoter evidence of compliance.
Exhibitor Move-In - All exhibit space not claimed by 2:00 pm on the opening day of the show will revert back to Festival Promoter to be utilized at its discretion. Exhibitors are responsible for moving in all of their own supplies for set up as well as providing their own carts, hand carts etc. for move in and move out.
Exhibitor Move-Out - All exhibits must remain fully intact until time of festival close on Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 6:00 pm. No hand carts or dollies will be allowed on festival grounds until show closing. This rule will be strictly enforced in order to avoid disruption of event during festival hours.
Fire Department Regulations - The City of Scottsdale Fire Dept. strictly enforces all Fire Code Regulations. The use of flammable gases (Acetylene, Hydrogen, Propane, and L.P.G.) is strictly prohibited inside the building. All covered booths must notify Festival Promoter in advance and provide plans for approval.
Flame Retardant Treatment - All decorations, drapes, signs, banners, sails, acoustical materials, hay straw, moss, split bamboo, and all dried vegetation (palm fronds, corn stalks, etc.) shall be flame retarded to the satisfaction of the State Fire Marshal. A State Fire Marshal's Certificate of Flame
Retardency is required, or the ability to pass the inspectors field flame test. Most plastic materials cannot be made flame retardant and their use is prohibited.
Labor - Exhibitors may be permitted to use their own full-time company employees to set-up and breakdown their booths, however; workman's compensation insurance must be in full force and effect for all such persons used by the exhibitor. Models and Booth Staff Models are not allowed to display merchandise or hand out merchandise outside the exhibitor's assigned booth.
Privately Owned Vehicles (POV) - POV unloading will be available. Vehicles can pull into the unloading area designated by promoter to unload. Unloading will not be allowed prior to 9am on Saturday, February 18, 2017. Once unloading begins you will be allowed a maximum of 60 minutes to unload your vehicle. Unattended vehicles that pass this time limit may be towed at the Festival Promoter's expense. Exhibitors working the festival should park on the top deck of the Nordstrom parking garage.
Security - The Festival Promoter will provide overnight security to patrol the festival grounds. However, Festival Promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. Do not store anything in or on waste receptacles in your booth area. While the festival grounds will be patrolled by overnight security, locking or removing valuables from your booth nightly is recommended.
Sound/Music - Exhibitors may use sound equipment in their booths so long as the noise level does not disrupt the activities of the neighboring exhibitors. Speakers and other sound devices should be positioned so as to direct sound into the booth rather than the aisle or any adjacent booth. Festival Promoter reserves the right to restrict sounds from any source that interferes with activities in neighboring booths or music of festival.
Waste - Boxes or trash may not be thrown into the aisles during show hours.
2. Assignment of Space: Booth assignment will made in order of application and deposit receipt. The Festival Promoter will email Exhibitor the booth location within 7 days of receiving deposit. Festival Promoter reserves the right to alter booth location at any time, at their discretion to optimize festival attendance experience. Once final booth location assignment has been made by Festival Promoter, Exhibitor may not transfer or trade booth location with another exhibitor. Booth space will be cancelled if final payment has not been made by January 31, 2017.
3. EXHIBIT REQUIREMENTS: All booth space shall conform in all respects to the dimension and height requirements as defined by the booth size selection and corresponding payment. Exhibitor shall care for and keep in good order the space occupied by Exhibitor and surrender such space at the close of the festival Exhibitor personal property, trash, and excess packaging. Exhibitor, its employees, agents and invitees shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the building, any booth, the equipment or furnishings in the booth(s). Exhibitor's booth(s) must be open for business during all show hours and during the duration of the show. If damage should occur, Exhibitor will assume full liability for any such damage caused by Exhibitor or Exhibitor's employees, agents or invitees. Exhibitor takes full responsibility for assigned booth space and for exhibit complying with local, city and state rules and regulations concerning safety, health, or fire. Exhibitor must completely vacate the booth space promptly following the close of the Festival gates. Festival Promoter is not able to thoroughly police removal of exhibits. Exhibitor is required to remove articles, merchandise, equipment and displays, so Exhibitor should make certain only Exhibitor's staff performs removal. Festival Promoter will provide limited security personnel during the move-in, festival, and move-out period.
4. PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND CANCELLATION : A 50% deposit is required with the return of this document to Festival Promoter and is non-refundable. The balance is due no later than the final payment deadline of January 15, 2017. All cancellations by Exhibitor must be in writing and must be received no later than December 31, 2016. All payments should be made payable to West 54 Media Group, 4400 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 9 #853, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Any returned check due to insufficient funds will incur an additional $25 fee. Personal or company checks will not be accepted after January 15, 2017; only money orders or credit card payment will be accepted after this deadline. If the balance is not paid by the set deadline, Exhibitor's rights will be canceled without any refund, and show space will be reassigned to another company. Booth space not occupied by 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, 2/18/2017 reverts back to the Festival Promoter and will be resold or utilized at the discretion of the Festival Promoter, without any refunds or obligations to Exhibitor. Exhibitor shall observe and abide by the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations included in this document and incorporated herein by this reference, and with any additional rules or regulations that hereafter may be adopted and announced by Festival Promoter (collectively, the "Rules & Regulations"). Festival Promoter reserves the right to uncover, move or remove an exhibit for the good and welfare of the show, and without liability or obligation to Exhibitor. Exhibitor shall be responsible for the removal of Exhibitor's entire display and booth product. If the show or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is cancelled by Festival Promoter, or the exhibit space applied for herein becomes unavailable because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the public enemy, terrorist act or threat or other cause (provided such is not attributable to Exhibitor), Festival Promoter shall refund to the applicant the share (if any) of the exhibit fee paid by the Exhibitor. Festival Promoter shall have no other obligation to Exhibitor.
5. LIABILITIES: Neither Festival Promoter nor any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same shall be and are hereby released from, accountability and liability for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person and/or any property of Exhibitor (or applicant) or any of Exhibitor's (or applicant's) officers, agents, employees, invitees, or other representatives. Moreover, in no event shall Festival Promoter be liable for any damages in excess of the charges of Festival Promoter to Exhibitor hereunder, and in no event shall Festival Promoter be liable for any loss of income or profits, or for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (whether foreseeable or unforeseeable).
6. INSURANCE: Exhibitor and exhibitor display contractor(s) shall maintain Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Personal Injury coverage for all Exhibitors' activities at the show, all at Exhibitor's sole cost and expense. Policy limits shall be at least $1,000,000/$2,000,000 Bodily Injury and Property Damage combined. Exhibitor and exhibitor display contractor(s) shall also maintain, at their sole cost and expense, Workers Compensation Insurance for employees participating in the show. Exhibitor warrants that Exhibitor has and shall have insurance complying with these insurance requirements and with such other requirements as may be in the Rules & Regulations. Evidence of insurance coverage in the form of a valid certificate of insurance must be supplied to Festival Promoter before move-in and exhibiting.
7. SIGNS AND ADVERTISING: No demonstrations or solicitations shall be permitted outside of Exhibitor's assigned space, and no signs or placards may be displayed on persons or otherwise outside assigned exhibit space. Distribution by Exhibitor of any printed matter, samples or other articles shall be restricted to within the confines of Exhibitor's booth. Exhibitor shall not have or operate any display or exhibit which, in the sole discretion of Festival Promoter, is the source of objectionable noises or odors or has decorations or other aspects, which are considered by Festival Promoter to be objectionable, including signs, lights and the costuming of exhibit personnel.
8. FESTIVAL WEBSITE AND FESTIVAL PROGRAM GUIDE: Festival Promoter shall endeavor to list Exhibitor's firm name and space assignment in its festival program guide, festival website, and festival app if applicable. Additional information pertaining to Exhibitor's merchandise may be included at the sole discretion of Festival Promoter. Exhibitor agrees to provide Festival Promoter company or brand logo for electronic reproduction on festival website. Festival Promoter will not be responsible for errors or omissions occurring in the printed directory, or for failure to include an exhibiting firm in the printed directory.
9. COMPLIANCE: Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, state, and federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety and health, together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or Festival Promoters of the property wherein the show is held. Without limiting the foregoing, Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all legal requirements relevant to the possession and serving of alcoholic beverages and for serving alcohol and for the actions of those to whom alcohol is served.
10. BREACH OF CONTRACT: Festival Promoter shall have the right, in the event of any violation of any of the terms hereof or any of the Rules & Regulations by Exhibitor (or by any of Exhibitor's employees, agents or invitees), to discontinue any and all services to Exhibitor, to refuse show entry to Exhibitor, its agents and employees, and to remove Exhibitor and Exhibitor's employees and agents from the show. In addition, Festival Promoter shall have a lien upon Exhibitor's personal property located at the show. Moreover, in the event of breach of any of the terms hereof or any of the Rules & Regulations, Exhibitor shall be liable for, and indemnify Festival Promoter from and against, all claims, costs and expenses incurred by Festival Promoter, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, court costs, etc. All rights granted to Festival Promoter shall be cumulative and exercisable at Festival Promoter’s option.